INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
This text has been prepared by Plusmec Medikal Kozmetik San ve Tic Ltd Şti in the capacity of data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Law) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform. The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the purposes for which we use which types of cookies and how you can manage these cookies regarding the processing of personal data obtained automatically through the placement of cookies used on our website on your device.
Cookies are used on our global.lynskincare.com website following the legal legislation to improve your experience and make the best use of our services. You can change the cookie usage settings if you wish. For cookies other than mandatory cookies that we use on our website, users' explicit consent is obtained and they are given the opportunity to change their consent at any time. Users can see the types of cookies used on our website through the cookie management panel and can set their preferences with the "on" or "off" options for all cookies other than Mandatory Cookies. So, users can always change their preferences through this panel.
WHAT IS COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies aim to make a website provide a more user-friendly experience. It allows personalized web pages to be offered to provide a faster and more suitable visit experience for your personal needs. Cookies cannot collect any information, including your personal data, stored on your computer or in your files.
According to their validity periods, there are two types of cookies, Persistent Cookies and Temporary Cookies. Temporary cookies are created when you visit the website and are only valid until you close your browser. Persistent cookies are created when you visit the website and remain until you delete them or they expire. Persistent cookies are used to do things like provide a personalized experience that is compatible with your settings.
A data controller as Plusmec Medikal Kozmetik San. ve Tic. Lt.d Şti. (“Company”). Cookies used on global.lynskincare.com ("Website") belonging to the data controller are used. The Company acts as a data controller within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Types of cookies according to the duration of use: Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies according to the duration of use. The session cookie is used to ensure the continuity of the session and these cookies are also deleted when the user closes the browser. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, are not deleted when the internet browser is closed and are automatically deleted on a certain date or after a certain period of time.
First Party and Third Party Cookies: Whether the cookie is first-party or third-party depends on the cookie placed by the website or domain. First-party cookies are placed directly by the website that the user visits, i.e. the URL shown in the browser's address bar. Third-party cookies are placed by a domain other than the domain the user is visiting.
Types of cookies according to their intended use: The following cookies are used on our website according to the purpose of use:
1) Mandatory / Necessary Cookies: These cookies are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website. These cookies are first-party cookies that process personal data for the duration of the session (except for cookies related to your privacy preferences, as these cookies last longer than the session duration) and are automatically deleted when the session ends. These cookies are mandatorily used to fulfill an information society service you have requested (logging in, filling in forms and remembering privacy preferences). In addition, the cookie for performance and analytical purposes allows counting visitors and measuring traffic on our website and is first-party. In this way, we are able to measure and improve the performance of our site. These cookies help us understand which pages on our website are the most popular and which are the least popular.
2) Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect analytics to improve the performance and functionality of our site. These analytics include measurements of a page's popularity, common functions for people to navigate the site, and how often a particular feature is used. Usually we aggregate data to analyze it, but in some cases we may collect content-related information to understand what content is most interesting to you.
3) Advertising/Marketing Cookies: These cookies are cookies placed by our advertising partners through our website and are third party cookies. These cookies are used by our business partners to profile you according to your interests and show you relevant advertisements.
4) Functional/Functional Cookies: These types of cookies are used to make our website more functional and personalized (to ensure that your other preferences, except for your privacy preferences, are remembered when you re-enter the site).
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
You can visit our website and get information about our products and services to meet your needs. Cookies are used to collect information about site usage during visits. Cookies installed on your computer or information obtained are used for statistical analysis or security measures. Our aim here is to provide convenience to the user who visits our website and to understand how we can improve the functioning.
Cookies are used;
- To perform the basic functions of the website such as user login,
- To analyze the website and improve its performance,
- To increase the functionality of the website and ensure ease of use,
- Our website's temporary and permanent type cookies distinguish you from other users of our website and organize according to your interests and
Mandatory cookies: They are used to fulfill an information society service you have requested (logging in, filling in forms and remembering privacy preferences, counting visitors on our website and measuring traffic). Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed within the scope of subparagraph (c) of paragraph (2) of Article 5 of the Law "Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract" or subparagraph (f) "Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller".
The processing of personal data through performance cookies is based on your explicit consent in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
Advertising and Marketing cookies are used by our business partners to profile you based on your interests and show you relevant advertisements. Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Functional cookies are used to make our website more functional and to personalize it (to ensure that your other preferences, except for your privacy preferences, are remembered when you re-enter the site). Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law. Information about the cookies on our website is given in the table below:
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Plusmec Medikal Kozmetik San. ve Tic. Lt.d Şti.